Customer Success Manager
Edmonton, AB • Remote
*This is a remote role, but we are looking for candidates residing on the US East Coast*
About Smart Access
Smart Access offers retailers a new learning model to train and reskill frontline workers faster, more effectively, and at scale. Our location-aware frontline training platform runs on workers’ mobile devices to deliver training that is tailored to the exact work situation, personalized to the individual, and can be consumed in seconds. We equip learning & development and operations leaders at the largest retailers to create and distribute learning content to the frontline in days, and rapidly measure learning effectiveness.
This role is more than just Customer skills! We are looking for experienced candidates who can pick up any technology quickly and are comfortable jumping into customers’ business processes. The Customer Success Manager role is an opportunity to join an expanding team and make a significant impact. You will lead our customers toward achieving exceptional business value with Smart Access products. As a trusted advisor to our Customers, you will guide them through a seamless onboarding experience, help uncover new insights from data and support ongoing innovation and expansion.
Ideally, you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, or Center of Excellence or Consulting or Project Management roles working with Big Data, Analytics in Enterprise and/or SaaS operations.
- 3+ years of customer success/product implementation.
- Experience as Industrial Engineer in a distribution environment is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably major in business management.
- Supply Chain or Retail software experience.
- Maintains a “beginner’s mind” at all times, always looking for opportunities to learn new things and innovate with products and customers.
- Insatiable curiosity about businesses, industries, markets, and what drives them.
- Passionate about using data and analytics to help customers deliver customer service excellence and long-term value.
- Amenable to a potential travel requirement of up to 25%.
The ideal candidate is also highly self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, passionate about helping customers, and excels in communication. If this sounds like the right fit, and you are excited about working in a small and growing team, get in touch with us!
- Act as a trusted advisor to the clients to deliver on our commitment to exceptional business value via Smart Access products.
- Plan and execute our onboarding process, implementing the Smart Access platform and providing comprehensive training.
- Deeply understand the client’s customer service business, including business objectives, KPIs, and challenges that Smart Access can help address.
- Provide proactive business insights with the aim of improving customer’s business problems through analysis of their data via the Smart Access platform.
- Work effectively with other teams within Customer Success including Data Analytics, Data Quality and Support to ensure successful onboarding and ongoing customer value.
- Collaborate with Product teams to provide customer feedback and recommend feature development/ enhancement to align with customer objectives and achieve KPIs.
- Work to ensure successful renewals and expansion of usage across the customer base.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client inquiries and issues including post Go-Live support.
- Work with Customers’ IT teams to ensure that our application is Whitelisted and deployed to company devices.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate progress to the customers and align on new strategic initiatives.
- Finally, be a Smart Access advocate to the customer and the Voice of Customer at Smart Access.
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to Smart Access.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume with “Customer Success Manager” in the subject line to [email protected]